Each day that I work is a struggle. I am a very laid back person that is humble, down to earth, and can be very quiet in public. It annoys me when people at my job, both employees and customers, go out of their way to get on my nerves. Because I am a nice and genuine person, people think that they could treat me however they want. People at my job don’t realize that even though I am friendly, I am not their friend. You cannot consider someone a real friend when the only time you are around them is when you are getting paid on the job. I would say that about 95 percent of the people at my job, including employees and customers, are no good and have some of the nastiest attitudes. It doesn’t make any sense to me why people want to treat people who did nothing to them so badly. I try to socialize with other employees who have a personality similar to mine and who are drama free, happy, and easy going.
I get very depressed when I have to go to my job lately because I know that I am too good of a person to be around such negative and nasty people. I would rather be at home with my family and boyfriend than deal with the mess I have to deal with when I go to work. I only do it for the money to support myself and pay my bills. I try not to let the job stress me out. I think that it is possible that some of other employees want me to leave because they have friends and family who need a job.
On this blog I am going to start dishing the dirt on some of the jerks that I have to work around. There is this ugly guy named Chris that works in the ICS department. I don’t even know the idiot but he gives me dirty evil look when I am trying to do my job. He seems gay and is probably mad that I am a woman and he isn’t. There is this other guy that works in the same department named Bradley and he is just as nasty and ugly as the other guy Chris.
People seem to hate on me because I am beautiful o the outside and on the inside. I am not going to step down or step aside for anyone else to make them feel good about themselves. Screw Wal-Mart and most of the people in it.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment