Background Info About Me

I am currently a sales floor associate at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Sturevant, WI. I have worked there for over a year and I want to share the truth about my experiences.

Monday, January 4, 2010

1/4/2010

This is my first official post. I will give a little background information about myself. My name is Nicole. I am a 27 year old female who works at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Sturevant, WI. I work on the sales floor assisting customers, stocking items, and trying to keep my department neat and as clean as possible. I have an associate degree in Health Information Technology that I achieved almost 5 years ago but I had an impossible time finding a job in that field even though I went on many job interviews and put out tons of applications. My city of Racine is worth nothing and it is next to impossible to find a good job. The only things that are in this city are tons of fast food restaurants and discount stores. So obviously most people here are fat and broke. I went back to school almost a couple years ago and got a CNA license. I also put out many applications after I had gotten my license and went out on interviews to several types of places but Wal-Mart was the first place that offered me a job. It was close to Christmas, I am deep in debt, and I needed a job so I took the job offer. I have had some good times at my job and also some very hellish times. There are a lot of messed up things at this job and I would like to share my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment